Summer Camp 2023
May 28th through May 31st
Application/Payment Deadline: May 3rd
**LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE**
To ensure your teenager's spot for this year's summer camp, a completed application, medical release form and full payment must be turned in by May 3rd.
For more information please call the church office and ask for Pastor Charlie VanRisseghem 918-259-9080
Or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Check in details:
Location : DCY
Date/Time: Sunday, May 28th
* Early Check-In: 9:00-9:30am (donuts provided)
*Regular Check-In: 11:30am
Pre-Camp Orientation: 12:00 (Lunch provided)
Location - DCY
Date/Time - Wednesday, May 31st @ 11am
Items to bring
- Bedding: Sleeping Bag, Pillow, etc.
- Spending money for concessions.
- Shoes: Athletic Shoes and shoes to get wet in.
- Shoes must be worn at all times.
- Clothing- Modest clothes and clothes that campers can get dirty in.
- All clothing should cover the back, side and midriff, with no visible undergarments. No spaghetti straps or tight fitting clothes.
- Clothing should not display or promote drug substances or inappropriate language. Skirts, dresses and shorts should be around fingertip length.
- Water activities dress code (lake, splash pad, etc.) is dark color shirts and shorts for everyone.
- Refillable water bottle
- Toiletries (Shampoo, soap, deodorant, etc.)
- Your loudest laugh
Items to leave at home
- Outside food and drinks other than water
- Personal electronics (including phones)
- Tobacco products
- Knives and other real or fake weapons
- Fireworks or matches
- Materials for pulling pranks
- Illegal substances
- A bad attitude
For more camp details visit https://www.okag.org/youthcamp